This is the very first time that OBA arrange a golf competition.
I have booked and pay the deposit of £300 for a round of golf (18 holes) with breakfast- tea/coffee with Bacon Baps and evening meal at Whitefields Golf Club, Rugby, CV23 9JR on Saturday September 16th with tee off starting at 10.30am.
Need to have 30 golfers for the day – 8 tees off
The total cost for per golfer will be £55. You must be a member of OBA.
(£20 member of OBA 2016 -2021, Inform D.Jones)
If possible wear either red or yellow shirt/pullover for a day at golf.
Winner of 0-14 Stableford
Winner of 15-28 Stableford
Nearest the pin
Plus one more
Interesting to join the fun,
give me your name and your handicap with a deposit of £15 or pay full of £55 by end of March 31st 2017. If you pay the deposit, please pay the balance £40 before July 31st 2017, payable to R.Gibbins, post to R.Gibbins 27 Mahon Close, Enfield, Middx EN1 4DG or pay through the bank, inbox me at Facebook so will give you my bank details.
Looking forward to it and don’t let OBA down please.
PS let me know if you could not make it so golfer at waiting list replace you. Thanks.
PSS Bring your golf set (clubs and golf bag) Can hire trolley there.
Play On The Day
At Whitefield’s we expect members of visiting groups/societies to be reasonably competent golfers and it is therefore important that everyone is aware of the etiquette and rules of golf. We also ask the following:
1. Where possible, start your better golfers off first.
2. Play will be from the yellow tees (men) and red tees (ladies) unless authorized by prior arrangement with the Secretary or Head Professional
3. We recommend that you play Stableford, and if you can’t score any points, please pick up.
4. Keep up with the group in front and allow quicker groups to play through.
5. Please invite players through if you are delayed in searching for a lost ball.
6. Please repair all divots and pitch marks.
7. Keep all bags, buggies and trolleys away from the tees and greens.
8. Speed of play is important so avoid slow plat at all times.
All players are expected to be properly attired whilst on the golf course. Jeans, trainers, vest style T-shirts, track suits, football and rugby shirts, short shorts, and shirts without collars are not permitted. Golf shoes and socks (plain white, black or navy) are required at all times and in hot weather, smart, tailored shorts will be permitted. To avoid embarrassment, please make sure that all players are aware of the dress code. We would appreciate if all players would use our changing room facilities provided, and avoid changing their shirts and shoes in the car park.
Names of golfers below are interesting
1. R.Gibbins* H/C 24. Paid Full
3. D.Morris*. H/C 21 Paid Full
7. C.Rayment*. H/C 14
9. Katie Mowat
13. M Vessey
17. L. Banks
19. S. Hart
21. D. Humphreys
22 A Vorster
24. K McCormick
26. I Mackay?
27 G Ferguson
28. P Davis
29. R Taylor*. H/C 28. Paid Full
30. J Morgan* H/C 28 Paid Deposit