Casuals catch up time at the Runnymede Hotel- we have a spacious private room reserved for your comfort. We can relax together and have a good time.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THESE EVENTS – Add your name and number and state if you are coming on your own or bringing a partner.
- WALKING TOUR – Time: 10am: Register to show your interest – Join the walking tour led by an OBA committee member. Tour the amazing local landmarks and learn about the history of the area including the Magna Carta and the JFK memorials (Click on view Explore-Surrey-Runnymede-Memorial-Trail – PDF file).
- WINDSOR CASTLE BSL TOUR – Time: 10am: Please register by 30th June. We need to make sure we can get enough people for this event to go ahead.
- Cost: £13.90 per pair (ticket plus free carer ticket). If you are coming alone please let us know, we will try to find you another person to share the cost with.
- Car Parking at Windsor Castle: Closest car park – King Edward VII car park (next to the Riverside Train Station). For the address and information about other car parks in Windsor, please click here: https://www.windsor.gov.uk/visitor-information/parking/parking-in-windsor (Please note Windsor Castle does NOT have its own car park, we must use a public car park in Windsor)
- PLAY CHESS – Time: 1pm-3pm. – register to show your interest – Come along to play against your old school friends and maybe Mr Colin Sayer.
- SPEAKER – Time: TBC – Geoffrey Ealing will give a talk about the history of the BPS building and schools. REGISTER to book a seat.
- GENERAL MEETING – Time: 4pm-5pm. REGISTER to book a seat.